Bioparque Temaikèn has been conceived as an inclusive and accessible place since its inauguration in 2002, providing a space that can be fully toured and enjoyed by all our visitors.
- Free admittance for disabled people coming with an additional visitor if expressed in his or her certificate. A disability certificate will be requested at the Biopark ticket office.
- Access ramps in all the Biopark facilities.
- Adapted rest rooms for people with motor disability or reduced mobility.
- Gastronomic options for celiac and diabetic people.
- General information on the Biopark and gastronomic menus printed in Braille system.
- Inclusive amphitheater in "The Place of Birds", with an area designed for people in wheelchairs.
- 360° movie theater, equipped with induction loop technology for hearing-impaired people.
- Specially adapted children’s playground at the "Sensations Square".
- Free sign posted parking lot for people with disability certificates.
- Priority windows at the entrance ticket office.
- Wheelchair hire service at the Biopark entrance.
- Staff specially trained accommodates people with different types of disability.